Wiki Posts
Search

Recent B6 experience for an EXP?

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2024, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, SQ Gold, DL Plat, Bonvoy Plat
Recent B6 experience for an EXP?

I had a JFK-LAS-JFK booked on B6 well before the AA NEA partnership was dissolved, and at the time the messaging was that for flights booked before the cut off, the previous reciprocal elite benefits would still be honored. In the interim, there was a schedule change on the B6 side, but otherwise the booking still stands.

I was wondering if anyone has flown B6 recently under similar circumstances still got priority boarding and the ability to chose the extra leg room seats at checkin, as we could before. I am a little worried that at checkin I'll be Group 8 or some such equivalent.

thanks....KB
Old May 7, 2024, 12:22 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Everything should be ended by Jan 31 2024.
dw likes this.
Old May 7, 2024, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, SQ Gold, DL Plat, Bonvoy Plat
I see - so that makes me think I should just go ahead and purchase the "Even More Space" seats to ensure priority boarding to avoid the horror of being forced to check a bag.
Old May 7, 2024, 1:35 pm
Original Member

Flew MCO-JFK on B6 last week. A320. Based I assume on my seat, I was group D. No issue finding space for my bag. Booked normal seat (row 9). for 2.5 hours, the $79 for the more room seat (versus $18 for my regular aisle seat) was not worth it.
Old May 7, 2024, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
B6 sux. The NEA made it bearable with a held nose, but no more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.