Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refund when using trip credit

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2024, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Refund when using trip credit

I booked a flight with $100 trip credit and $563 to my credit card. I canceled 10 hrs later because I realized I had enough AA miles for one way of the ticket. I haven’t received a refund of my trip credit or funds from my credit card and it has been 4 days. From what I have read on threads, I may not get my $563 refunded back to my card because I used trip credit. Instead I will get all of it as trip credit. Is this true??? AA’s policy says fully refunded to original form of payment if cancelled within 24 hr. I have also read it can take up to 2 weeks to get a response. Does anyone know how long will it take to get anything back? I have flights on hold and the prices just went up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.