Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA flagship cabin to HNL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2022, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
AA flagship cabin to HNL

I am considering booking DFW-HNL in flagship first/business. How often does AA pull a swap and put in a plane with the seats that rock when your neighbor moves?
Old Jan 8, 2022, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
I am considering booking DFW-HNL in flagship first/business. How often does AA pull a swap and put in a plane with the seats that rock when your neighbor moves?
Assuming the 772 is operating the flight then the configurations are split roughly 50/50 and you typically won't know until a day before departure which one is scheduled, and even that can change.

Please see the dedicated thread on 772 business seats:

Aircraft guide: Which 777-200ER / 772 / 777? (2019 on)
Old Jan 8, 2022, 9:55 am

American Airlines Zodiac Seat is a E ticket ride!
Old Jan 8, 2022, 10:22 am

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by Centurion
American Airlines Zodiac Seat is a E ticket ride!
Remarkably, AA still has not fixed the center-divider issue on many of those crAApy Zodiac seats. Such a premium sAAd business-class offering.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 12:32 am

Programs: AA ExPlat / LT Plat / 3MM, Delta Plat, Bonvoy LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Flights to HNL out of DFW are now 787, used to be 777.
Antarius likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 7:38 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
The rockers seats are not the best, but they are still head and shoulders above any other options you have. I have never found them to a major issue, minor yes. Not a deal breaker in my opinion, in any case I have not had one of these in the last 3 or 4 years on this route.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
Flights to HNL out of DFW are now 787, used to be 777.
True! But schedules for later this year show it going back to 777, hence my concern.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.