Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA changed my flight from 1-stop to 2-stop connection.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2021, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Am I entitled for full refund if they change my flight from pop-clt-ont to pop-cot-dfw-ont? I think they will drop the clt - ont non stop in January. So, can I get full refund in this case? If I change from pop-clt-ont to pop-clt-lax instead , can I ask for making change without incurring any fare difference since its not my fault they drop the clt-ont nonstop route?
Old Nov 25, 2021, 6:58 am

You shouldn't have issues with getting a full refund or getting switched to arrive at LAX instead of ONT. And if you stay on American, you won't have to pay anything additional in this scenario.

If you chose to ask for flight changes, making things easy on the agent will result in the easiest experience. Go to the AA website and find the flights you want. Then, call and tell the agent something like this:

"I had a schedule change on PNR #123456. I'd like you to change me to flight 111 from POP to CLT connecting to flight 222 from CLT to LAX on January X, 2022."
USFlyerUS and fdog like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.