Community
Wiki Posts
Search

November Schedule Change this Weekend?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2021, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Minor update over the weekend as only about 17 routes had actual frequency changes. There were actually a few frequency additions in November schedule. In addition to SEA-BLR being pushed back to January, DFW-TLV was dropped for November and December. LAX-KOA/OGG had reductions for December through March (AS also dropped several Hawaii routes for January through mid-March).
Old Sep 27, 2021, 12:11 pm

my SJC-LAX flight for mid Nov was cancelled over the weekend, and instead put on a A319 thru to DFW.

so much for my Widebody layflat seat on the 777...looks like i will have to call in :-(
Old Oct 3, 2021, 11:50 am

Pretty large 1.5 hr change on my mid Nov flight. Of course, no email from AA
Old Oct 3, 2021, 12:23 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by medellinfein
Pretty large 1.5 hr change on my mid Nov flight. Of course, no email from AA
I saw your post so checked my flights and I have schedule changes on almost all my November trips... at least one segment each lol. Some significant. No contact either haha... sigh. Time to make changes.

Last edited by SKYEG; Oct 3, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Old Oct 4, 2021, 7:01 pm

I think DFW-HKG flights were due to resume in November. Now showing as zeroed out until late March but not yet cancelled. Maybe this weekend?
Old Oct 4, 2021, 11:23 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Priority Club Gold, Choice Privileges Gold
They added a second daily 788 MIA-GRU flight over the weekend. The 11PM MIA departure works much better for one of my upcoming trips so I have to see if they will let me change.
Old Oct 8, 2021, 9:59 pm

Any insights as to when we'll see the traditional winter ski and beach flying announced?
Old Oct 9, 2021, 7:55 am

I think they may be waiting to hear back from the government on a vax extension. AA and maybe a few other airlines have asked to have the vax requirement extended until the middle of January so it won't have a possible major impact on the holiday travel period.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.