Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Partner Reservation Code Now Shows on AA Reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner Reservation Code Now Shows on AA Reservations

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2021, 7:42 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, WOH Globalist
QR PNR is showing on the app for me, right next to the flight number and below the AA PNR. This will definitely save me calls to AA in the future.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 7:41 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by njvandy
QR PNR is showing on the app for me, right next to the flight number and below the AA PNR. This will definitely save me calls to AA in the future.
I agree with this!
Old Jun 27, 2022, 7:37 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
Recently booked a reservation on Amex Travel. Amex travel included the AA record and the QR record both worked fine. I noticed on AA it has a record locator for the QR portion also. The record on AA was different than what Amex has and did not work on pulling up the trip on QR's website. We ended up splitting our record for upgrade purposes and the wife got a new AA record and the QR record that showed on that one did not work as well. The agent could not see the QR record when splitting. I will just call and get it from QR but found this situation interesting. Not sure what the record locator online is actually referring to. Maybe something that is a problem due to being booked via Amex?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.