Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Improvement in AA Flagship First? A Mini-TR style Review from LHR-MIA recently

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Improvement in AA Flagship First? A Mini-TR style Review from LHR-MIA recently

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2020, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA CK MM, AC SE100K, BA Gold, UA 1K, DL Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by bryanb
I was so glad to hear that you could delay the start of your main meal service while seated in F. On my last flight out of London in American Business Class
I can't guarantee this would be true in all situations, even in F vs. J. There have been recent reviews of AA TPAC F flights in particular, where service was less than stellar. I could easily see such an FA giving an F passenger a hard time about this also, but I think I lucked out with a couple of great male flight attendants up front. It's not often I rave about the FAs on AA, but they were pretty attentive/thoughful, which is one of the reasons I chose to share all this.

Originally Posted by bryanb
I had stuffed myself full on the delicious dan dan noodles, dim sum basket, and chicken curry in the Cathay lounge
Ah, yes, the dan-dan noodles. Can't believe I forgot to include that pic haha...

By the way, sorry if it doesn't seem "First classy," but the BA F lounge crisps went well with my pre-flight scotch.

Old Mar 4, 2020, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA CK MM, AC SE100K, BA Gold, UA 1K, DL Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by 355F1
Am I the only one who actually enjoys the BA English Breakfast they serve on their flights? LoL It beats any US-based airline, IMO.
I always prefer an Irish breakfast... I'm a white pudding guy And Tayto crisps lol.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.