Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Flight has vanished from the advanced meal choice screen

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2020, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat

I’m booked in the front cabins at the end of this month from YYZ-ORD-SAN/SAN-DFW-YYZ. After making the booking in mid-December I was able to see three of these four flights show as bootable for advance meal choice once the 30-day window opened. So yesterday I went to make selections and found only two flights showing. The third (DFW-YYZ departing @1:28p) had vanished. This flight is 3-1/2 hours long and thought was within meal service hours. The flight shows a meal in J (the front cabin on Transborder flights). My ORD-SAN flight coincidentally also departs at 1:28p and I was able to prebook that meal. So what gives? Depending on what terminal @DFW my flight departs I can have lunch in one or the other of the AMEX Centurion or AA Flagship lounges so I won’t go hungry. Just find it odd how the flight has vanished.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 9:31 am

Programs: AA Exec Plt , Marriott Ambassador
I have an 8AM SFO-DFW flight missing for later this month as well. Probably just a glitch in the system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.