Wiki Posts
Search

aa-ey connection at lax

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2019, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat
aa-ey connection at lax

flying aa-ey on one ticket, connecting at lax. will aa be able to check me in for the ey flight and print the boarding pass? would rather avoid leaving airside and checking in with ey at lax and reclearing tsa.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 6:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM; LH FT (*A Silver); Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite; Starwood Corporate Preferred
Originally Posted by runningformqm
flying aa-ey on one ticket, connecting at lax. will aa be able to check me in for the ey flight and print the boarding pass? would rather avoid leaving airside and checking in with ey at lax and reclearing tsa.
yes they should be able to check you in, as well as do bags if on one ticket. AA has an interline agreement with EY making it all (supposedly) seamless.
runningformqm likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 7:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by AAExpDFW

yes they should be able to check you in, as well as do bags if on one ticket. AA has an interline agreement with EY making it all (supposedly) seamless.
Etihad may require you to have an EY boarding pass, but you won't have to leave airside. You can just go to the Etihad Lounge at TBIT and they should be able to take care of it for you, if that's the case.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat
Originally Posted by DMPHL
Etihad may require you to have an EY boarding pass, but you won't have to leave airside. You can just go to the Etihad Lounge at TBIT and they should be able to take care of it for you, if that's the case.
sadly wont have lounge access with ey, can the gate agent do it? or would it be too late at that point to complete check in
Old Sep 1, 2019, 11:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP

sadly wont have lounge access with ey, can the gate agent do it? or would it be too late at that point to complete check in
The gate agent can definitely do it. Even without admission to the actual lounge, I imagine (although can't guarantee) that the agents at the front would at least be willing to help if you explain the issue. If it's all on one ticket, you should be checked in for your EY flights when you check-in with AA.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS

The gate will be able to do it. You will already be checked in for the flight (so no risk of missing it), but many foreign carriers like EY, QR, etc. require you have a boarding pass on their own stock.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.