Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Lawsuit Against AA-- Mistreatment of Pregnant Passenger, Emotional Support Dog

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lawsuit Against AA-- Mistreatment of Pregnant Passenger, Emotional Support Dog

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2019, 10:54 am

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
And even if they are rich, perhaps they don’t want to waste money on a private plane so that they can stay rich. See the celebrity sighting thread.
GUWonder likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 11:59 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Might be a good test case for AA to take and demand evidence of support animal status. With a finding of fraud, AA could then revoke the status of any "ESA" certified by the same entity.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA Advantage Gold, Rapid Rewards A list, Sky Miles Gold Medallion, Hilton Honors Diamond
The whole ESA thing has really gone too far. I can’t wait to read the response from AA. I would guess that there is more to the story then we see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.