Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Deterioration of treatment of elites during irregular operations?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deterioration of treatment of elites during irregular operations?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2019, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Amazingly only an 11 minute wait for a callback on the EXP line. Maybe lucky. Maybe they are throwing some more resources at elites.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 6:12 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
22 minutes for me just now.
Old Jun 23, 2019, 7:57 pm

Programs: Some more than others
35 min for me at 1pm CDT for the EP desk. Of course I wouldn't have needed to call if the AA app would offer the opportunity to rebook out of a nearby airport like the DL app does. Thankfully for me no one else on one of the 6 cancelled LAX-DFW flights today had the bright idea of rebooking out of BUR.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 5:32 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by uxb

I pity the fool who flies AA through PHX/ORD/DFW this summer.
There will be many, many fools..
Old Jun 24, 2019, 5:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG / Marriott GLD, HHonors GLD
I've been subjecting myself to LUS aircraft through CLT after I spent a night in Dallas already this summer as a result of this crAAP handling of weather. At least if I get stuck in CLT (which won't happen, because the LUS hubs still tend to operate somewhat on time somehow), I can go stay with my parents. Yes there have been some big storms but seriously AA not keeping the ACs open so there's not a place for members to go rebook? Who knew all the ACs in Dallas close at 10:30? Crazy.

Delta has priority lines at rebooking centers at hubs. AA doesn't. It's insane.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: AA EXP, OneWorld Emerald
Totally true. Admirals Club has a huge benefit during these stressful summer family months.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by uxb
I pity the fool who flies AA through PHX/ORD/DFW this summer.
and NYC and PHL and ATL and IAH etc etc... I guess that leaves DL through DTW and SLC and UA through DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.