Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA offers TOD “tens of dollars” First Class & Upgrades

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA offers TOD “tens of dollars” First Class & Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2024, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by LBBflyer
Apologies if this has been covered before. I have an international flight coming up in a couple of months, the international legs are booked in PE. When initially booked, I had the pop-up upgrade offers both to upgrade the domestic legs to first and the international legs to business. I had to accept a revision to the booking due to schedule change, and since making that change the upgrade offer pop-up has not reappeared. Any known way to get it back? Thanks.
You can try calling AA to fully accept the schedule change and see if the offers will come back. Even though it sounds like you already did this online this is AA, there can sometimes be glitches.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.