Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MileSAAver business awards jfk to lhr

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2019, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

MileSAAver business awards jfk to lhr

Has AA stopped providing Milesaver Business Awards on AA flights from JFK to LHR? I searched the entire year and did not find any.
enviroian likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Flyer0623
Has AA stopped providing Milesaver Business Awards on AA flights from JFK to LHR? I searched the entire year and did not find any.
I see plenty in September. I looked then bc I searched for Milesaver to Italy and found tons of connecting via LHR. When I went back, plenty of availability just to LHR.

Edit: Maybe you mean on AA planes, in which case correct. Didn't see that.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 7:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Owner of 2,000 TWA shares
Have had the same luck PHL-LHR as well. Trying to J it to Maldives and it actually shows all TATL flights in Y (PHL to LHR/MAN/EDI/TXL).
Old Apr 3, 2019, 9:08 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
I got lucky and found a seat in March for next month. Using it to get to Paris for Roland-Garros. Hard to find, but it's there once in a while.

Booked it as soon as I found it and then eventually found the connecting flights from MIA/to CDG and just called and added those on once I found space on them in J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.