Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Departure Lounge at MAN (Manchester, England)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat

Did a quick search but didn't see anything. It's been a while since I've flown in/out of MAN. My (hazy) recollection is that there is some form of departure lounge access, but my read of AA.com suggests there is not. Anyone know?

I know there is no form of arrivals lounge. Back in the USAirways days they used to partner with the Radisson Blu hotel at the airport for a day room option on arrival. That got taken away years ago.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by cyberkarl
Did a quick search but didn't see anything. It's been a while since I've flown in/out of MAN. My (hazy) recollection is that there is some form of departure lounge access, but my read of AA.com suggests there is not. Anyone know?

I know there is no form of arrivals lounge. Back in the USAirways days they used to partner with the Radisson Blu hotel at the airport for a day room option on arrival. That got taken away years ago.
According to the oneworld site it's the BA lounge...

https://www.oneworld.com/airport-lounges?location=MAN
JDiver likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:08 am

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Platinum, Hertz #1 Club Gold Five Star, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, HHonors Silver
There is a British Airways lounge if your are flying business or have status.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat
Thank you. Maybe if I hadn't stopped scrolling on the One World site after the T1 lounge I would have seen the T3 lounge that included AA.....
Old Mar 26, 2019, 4:05 pm

It is nothing special, but adequate to relax and get some snacks food. Nothing hot. Fair selection of beverages.
JDiver and robofski like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.