Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Amenity Kits for 2019

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 3:59 pm

Programs: MAR AMB, WOH Explorist, AA EXP, UA 2P
The "clutch" size This is Ground kit is pretty snazzy. I have a lot of uses planned for it.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 6:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by DaWhirledTraveller
The picture of the kit you have is the Cole Haan Genevieve Weave kit that AA released in 2017 for International Business. During that time I had received a Black or Blue one during my travels that year. So now we know where they went ... PE clearance.

The 2019 PE version should be labeled "STATE". https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...um-economy.jsp
I should have clarified that indeed, the photo was not of the current PE kit, but rather the J Cole Hahn two generations ago.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 5:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Current J Class Amenity Kit DFW-LHR- Have not flown Business Class on American in many years. Wondering if the current amenity kit has at least socks, eye mask, lip balm, lotion, toothpaste and toothbrush. Starting to pack and deciding what I need to bring with me.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 5:30 pm

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by holocker
Current J Class Amenity Kit DFW-LHR- Have not flown Business Class on American in many years. Wondering if the current amenity kit has at least socks, eye mask, lip balm, lotion, toothpaste and toothbrush. Starting to pack and deciding what I need to bring with me.
Yes all of them are included in the standard TATL J kit.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 9:04 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
September, 2019 TATL:

October, 2019 TPAC - Premium Economy:

October, 2019 TPAC:

Antarius likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
As others said, everything you asked for and would generally want is there. It is BYOP though - Bring your own pajamas
Old Nov 3, 2019, 9:12 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Antarius
As others said, everything you asked for and would generally want is there. It is BYOP though - Bring your own pajamas
In my opinion it's missing two things: a razor/shaving cream and a comb. The comb is the most annoying for anyone like me who suffers badly from bed head.
Old Nov 3, 2019, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA, CX, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by CMK10
In my opinion it's missing two things: a razor/shaving cream and a comb. The comb is the most annoying for anyone like me who suffers badly from bed head.
Seriously the list could go on and on and on...my dry skin would also need moisturizer and my face needs face mask...I think it's good enough for an average person.
Old Nov 3, 2019, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by CMK10
I've never seen an inflight kit with a razor, now that you mention it. AA or otherwise. Comb - would be nice. My travel kit actually still has one from an LH flight years and years ago.

The pen is a nice touch. Something that I don't see often in other kits
Old Feb 2, 2020, 2:42 pm

Programs: AA- EXP 3mm, Marriott Titanium(Lifetime), *wood Plat, Hertz Pres. Circle, *bucks Gold, Joan Ranger
I know it's 2020....

Flew AA Transcon in Biz last week. The APL eye mask closure is for the birds- does not provide enough tension to stay on you head- it kept coming out of the metal tensioner. Ended up laying on one side and it semi-worked as one side of the mask was attached w/ strap.
Old Feb 12, 2020, 2:12 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Does AA provide amenity kits in J on JFK-SJO or SJO-JFK? The latter is a night flight, but only 5+ hours long.
Old Feb 12, 2020, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA ex-EXP LT PLT, AS 75K, B6 Mosaic, HH D, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ffay005
Does AA provide amenity kits in J on JFK-SJO or SJO-JFK? The latter is a night flight, but only 5+ hours long.
If you're on the A321T, 3 class aircraft. Which it appears you are mentioning, yes, you will get the Domestic J amenity kit. They consider this a premium route, so it has the upgraded amenities. I misread the airport code, and was thinking SFO, apologies for the mis-information.

Last edited by DaWhirledTraveller; Feb 12, 2020 at 10:20 pm Reason: Mis-read the airport code.
Old Feb 12, 2020, 2:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by DaWhirledTraveller
If you're on the A321T, 3 class aircraft. Which it appears you are mentioning, yes, you will get the Domestic J amenity kit. They consider this a premium route, so it has the upgraded amenities.
SJO is in Costa Rica not SFO which is A321T eqp
Old Feb 12, 2020, 2:45 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Yeah, I'm traveling to Costa Rica on 737-800.
Old Feb 12, 2020, 3:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
Originally Posted by ffay005
Yeah, I'm traveling to Costa Rica on 737-800.
I doubt you’ll get an amenity kit for this route

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.