Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

How Early Can You Drop Bags off at the Airport (Specific to LGA)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Early Can You Drop Bags off at the Airport (Specific to LGA)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2019, 12:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
Ah OK I was probably thinking of US Airways and Orlando, one of my home airports.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 9:15 am

Programs: AA Concierge Key, DL Silver, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Avis PC
Interesting mix of skiing locales (DEN, SLC), leisure destinations (MCO, LAS), and cruise ports (FLL and SEA). Wonder how PDX fits into that?
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:54 am

Programs: US CP, *wood Gold, Marriott gold, Hilton something
This happened to me once during the last administration. I had a ski trip planned, got invited to the kind of meeting with the kind of person you don’t say no to. So I booked the only afternoon option that got me from DCA to EGE. The problem was that the flight was like 50 mins after the meeting ended. So my plan was to take my skis the day before and check them.

I tried and the TAs at DCA said 4 hours the the AA rule everywhere. I ended up leaving my car and luggage in the garage at DCA as a sort of temporary luggage locker. Then I hustled to the garage, scooped my bag and made the 45 min check in window. It was a whirlwind day!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.