Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA Celebrity Sightings and Related for 2019 (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2019, 5:09 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aztimm
American Airlines Celebrity Sightings (and Related) for 2019
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

Feel free to report your celebrity sightings on American Airlines / Eagle, the Admirals Club / Flagship Lounge, or the AA airport concourse areas here. (Please moderate your comments - offensive or other comments that do not fit the FlyerTalk TOS will be deleted.)

The archived 2000 - 2012 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.
The archived 2013 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.
The archived 2014 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.
The archived 2015 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.
The archived 2016 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.
The archived 2017 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.
The archived 2018 Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.

The archived legacy US Airways Celebrity Sightings thread can be read here.

/American AAdvantage Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

AA Celebrity Sightings and Related for 2019 (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2019, 10:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
B+ listers like DeNiro and Plant? OK.
And Joan Rivers.
uxb likes this.
Old May 23, 2019, 11:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by coxm
Conan O’Brien in FFD at JFK today, about 3:15pm.
lol he was on my AS flight SFO-LAX on 5/19. Nice guy.
Originally Posted by coxm
True, but it really wasn’t as red as I expected.
It took me a while to recognize him.
Old May 24, 2019, 6:22 am

Programs: 3RR, UA, BA, AA, HH, Marriott RW,
Originally Posted by LAXer
Richard Rawlings from Gas Monkey Garage in 1D on yesterday’s 2:40pm DFW-LAX flight. Very friendly. After FA made the Welcome Aboard announcement, he said she should have mentioned he was onboard because coach was “full of his people.” Not exactly sure what that meant, but he joking around a lot during the flight.
Sounds ripe for DYKWIA!
Old May 24, 2019, 11:37 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, SPG/Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Catherine Tate, who plays Nellie from The Office, is on AA 2258 rn. I wasn't sure it was her but my GF saw and confirmed.
Old May 24, 2019, 3:13 pm

Programs: US-Plt;Concierge key; American AAirpass; Delta Silver;Starwood - Platinum; Amex Cent
Originally Posted by AlwaysAisle
I think true A Listers fly private, fly out of a private terminal and don't fly commercial. Among People magazine and US Weekly magazine readers may consider those people A Listers, but possible that among true A Listers those fly paid First Class in commercial are B+ Listers.

i would disagree here. I’ve seen Donald Trump on a JetBlue flight to palm beach twice, Steven speilberg once on jfk-lax in F, Barry Diller on jfk-lhr in ba F once. All 3 own private jets and are billionaires.
Old May 24, 2019, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by chenalex
Catherine Tate, who plays Nellie from The Office, is on AA 2258 rn. I wasn't sure it was her but my GF saw and confirmed.
She's doing a Comic Con in Phoenix this weekend. She does a lot of these events in the US, purely on the basis of her year in Doctor Who. And she knows how to work a crowd, so she's quite popular.
Old May 26, 2019, 10:09 am
amm

Marvin Lewis was on AA5045 (ORF-CLT) today. Boarded relatively late in the process despite he and his wife being in first class.
Old May 26, 2019, 10:14 am

Programs: AA-EXP
Michael Irvin (NFL hall of fame, former Dallas Cowboy, NFL Network) was at DFW on Friday, AA representative was with him saying something about Concierge Key on their way to a gate.
Old May 31, 2019, 7:16 pm

Programs: Hilton, American, Club Carlson, United, Marriott, Starwood
Mike Holmes and son were on AA 1876 TOR-CLT today. Nice folks. I expected Mike to be taller.

Last edited by WoodyWindy; May 31, 2019 at 7:19 pm Reason: Supplemental info. Punched send too soon.
Old May 31, 2019, 8:42 pm

Terry George (director Hotel Rawanda) in 2A on AA 4481 today EYW-MIA. I wouldn't have known otherwise but he pulled a DYKWIA on some foul mouth attorney in 3A upon landing.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 11:07 am

Programs: AA - Plat, HHonors - Diamond, IHG - Plat, Marriott - Gold, National - Exec, Amtrak - Select, NEXUS
Originally Posted by WoodyWindy
Mike Holmes and son were on AA 1876 TOR-CLT today. Nice folks. I expected Mike to be taller.
Was Mike pointing out flaws in the workmanship of the interior and the seats?

Mike always looked like an undersized hockey player to me. The son, now he looks like he's the tall one.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by pa3lsvt
Was Mike pointing out flaws in the workmanship of the interior and the seats?

Mike always looked like an undersized hockey player to me. The son, now he looks like he's the tall one.
His stance always reminds me of Mr. Clean. I thought he was tall as well.
Gino Troian likes this.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 3:21 pm

NBA.

PJ Tucker current Houston Rocket and much more important a former Texas Longhorn. IAH-ORD
2A.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 4:28 pm

Saw Terry Crews and his wife in LAX T4 on May 4. He was still wearing the outfit from the charity . He was not on my flight, so I don't know where he was heading. People were leaving him and his wife alone, thankfully.

Ran into BOBAN in the men's room at PHL a couple weeks ago in one of the domestic AA terminals.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 7:27 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum 5 million miles
Former Secretary of the Interior, Ryan Zinke, was flying from Monterey Regional Airport to Phoenix on June 3. Ticketed in coach but his companions told the FA who he was and asked if he could move up. Drank red wine and chatted with the FA about Melania, Ivanka, and Donald Jr. No discussion about his flying history when he was Secretary. Wish I had not changed from my “Save the Whales” tee shirt that I wore whale watching all weekend.
uxb likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.