Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Admirals Club Day Pass offers - where?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2018, 8:51 pm
Formerly known as billinaz
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles, American AAdvantage, Avis Preferred, Budget Rapid Rez, Hilton Honors
Admirals Club Day Pass offers - where?

Unfortunately the CIti AA card does not give the 2 day passes to the Admirals Club.

Is there anywhere, other than Ebay, that anyone has seen that these are being offered?
Old Oct 25, 2018, 9:26 pm

If you have a BusinessExtrAA account you can buy them for 300 points each. I think that might be the only source of them besides, walk in purchases, which many clubs do not allow due to overcrowding.
Old Oct 25, 2018, 9:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by shimps1
If you have a BusinessExtrAA account you can buy them for 300 points each. I think that might be the only source of them besides, walk in purchases, which many clubs do not allow due to overcrowding.
Can't they also refuse entry if you have a day pass already?
Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by mvoight
Can't they also refuse entry if you have a day pass already?

Not sure, I just used 2 passes last Friday in CLT while they had a sign up saying no day passes. My reading of the sign wording is that there are no day passes for sale, but if you have them they are ok to use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.