Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

First AA Flight after 1 year of leaving for Delta. How do you guys do this?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First AA Flight after 1 year of leaving for Delta. How do you guys do this?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2018, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by noodlenoggin
Anyway, I agree, the major airlines are really the same in most major ways.
Yeah, when I see these blog posts about how one US airline is SO much better than another, I always think "on what planet is that." Maybe these folks are focused on little things that regular pax don't care about, especially in the premium cabins?

I guess almost no one can fly enough times on all 3 of the major airlines to have anything other than anecdotal impressions. I've been doing this now for more than 35 years and I think the difference between major airlines is now the smallest ever. Sometimes when I'm in the cabin I forget which airline I'm flying on -- it's all pretty much the same. Indeed, they seem to INTENTIONALLY be the same, since no one is willing to let the other one be materially better. I remain amazed that anyone would pick a US airline for a domestic flight for reasons other than fare and schedule. Moreover, the majority of us live in a hub -- or regularly travel to certain specific destinations -- where it's pretty obvious which airline is going to wind up as your primary carrier. Rarely do I ever get a true apples to apples comparison where something other than fare or schedule gives me an opportunity to "weigh the little stuff" when picking an airline for that trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.