Wiki Posts
Search

Best club at DFW?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2018, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by controller1
I was at DFW - A on Monday around 6:30 p.m. and they had two soups available.
correction it was PHX low A concourse.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLAT, Marriott Titanium/LT PLAT
If I have more than two hours available, I always hit up the pappadeux seafood in A and then relax in the AC nearby. With the skylink, I can make it to any gate in 15 mins or less.

Old Jul 8, 2018, 10:08 am

Location: Midland, by way of Odessa, by way of El Paso, by way of Abuja, by way of Mexico City, by way of...
Programs: Aadvantage Exec Plat, AmEx Platinum, Hilton Diamond, United Club, Admiral's Club
Originally Posted by pkerr
There now. Where should I go ?
Generally, I just go to whatever club is closest to my gate. That means that I spend a lot of time in the Terminal B club, for which I have a soft spot. However, if you have time to kill and are through DFW a lot it is worth investing in an American Express Platinum so you can have access to the Centurion Lounge in Terminal D. If you only want Admiral's Clubs and have time, I also like
. It has a room past the bar in which I have never seen another person. I like the quiet.
aeroman380 likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 10:56 am

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by westtexas
Generally, I just go to whatever club is closest to my gate. That means that I spend a lot of time in the Terminal B club, for which I have a soft spot. However, if you have time to kill and are through DFW a lot it is worth investing in an American Express Platinum so you can have access to the Centurion Lounge in Terminal D. If you only want Admiral's Clubs and have time, I also like the one in Terminal D. It has a room past the bar in which I have never seen another person. I like the quiet.
What was the purpose of posting that video of the now-closed Admiral's Club in Terminal D at DFW?
controller1 and thunderlounge like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.