Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ORD-HNL loaded and LOTS of C & U availability (6 May 2018)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2018, 7:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Once a somebody now a nobody

Title says it all. Seems like U 3 and C7 on every flight i checked...even the ones around Xmas. Not too often we see this much lie-flat space to Hawaii open.
Spiff and danhunterpost like this.
Old May 6, 2018, 11:22 am

Programs: UA General Member, AA Gold, SPG (Bonvoy) Gold; IHG Plat. Ambassador
Thanks for this. I knew they announced the schedule to be released on May 7 but a day early is good too. I got the two seats I need on the dates I wanted.
apeortdz and chicago747 like this.
Old May 6, 2018, 12:39 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
Thanks! Just scored a seat in front for my son’s return to school at the end of Christmas break, which is normally the most painful ticket I book each year.
Old May 6, 2018, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by WrightHI
Thanks! Just scored a seat in front for my son’s return to school at the end of Christmas break, which is normally the most painful ticket I book each year.
The party is over

no more as in ZERO seats left

on the new ORD-HNL nonstop at biz sAAver rates.
interestingly, the only award availbility for the nonstop they loaded was dec 19-jan 5th. After the 5th, no more nonstops available even at AAnytime rates.
is this the plan, the ORD flight to HNL is just for Christmas & New Years?
Old May 6, 2018, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Once a somebody now a nobody
Originally Posted by LovePrunes
The party is over

no more as in ZERO seats left

on the new ORD-HNL nonstop at biz sAAver rates.
interestingly, the only award availbility for the nonstop they loaded was dec 19-jan 5th. After the 5th, no more nonstops available even at AAnytime rates.
is this the plan, the ORD flight to HNL is just for Christmas & New Years?
I did notice they suspend the route from early Jan to early Feb. They restart it through March and April. The availability was pretty good for that period earlier today also.

Based on this release, and previous new routes like Venice/Barcelona/Prauge/Buhdapest, the m.o. is seemingly to release U3 and C7 for roughly 12 hours. I've notice similar availability domestically when they do a Sunday schedule change. Then everything goes back to normal...ie sparce availability. Will be interesting if next week's new routes will show similar results. Nothing with AA is ever guaranteed...but seems like new route additions/ schedule changes continue to be the best time to grab decent saver premium space.
Old May 8, 2018, 9:23 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
I snagged some for 3 of us plus an infant in arms for March 2019. Awesome!
chicago747 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.