Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

aa.com chrome error 400 Apr 2018 - workarounds, discussion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aa.com chrome error 400 Apr 2018 - workarounds, discussion

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 2:58 pm

Programs: A few here and there
Chrome Error Workaround

MODS: Sorry, but the search function is not working for me.

AA sent me a DM on how to fix the dreaded 400 error in chrome when searching on the website. If you go to advanced search and click "clear cities" the error will go away. Just FYI for anyone who is dealing with this.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 7:31 pm

Thanks!
Old Dec 20, 2018, 10:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, DL GM, AS MVP75K
Originally Posted by ACCATX
Delete all aa.com cookies in Chrome. Go to settings, search for Cookies, then in Cookies, search for aa.com, and delete all the Cookies. Let us know if that solves it for you also.
You have to go to Advanced - then "Content settings" - then "Cookies" then search for aa.com -then click on the trash icon.

Working so far - let's see how long.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
That trick only seems to work for a short time, problem always seems to come back.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by ellinj
That trick only seems to work for a short time, problem always seems to come back.
Yep, same problem here with Chrome on two different Macs - I've tried all workarounds suggested here. Clearing cookies makes things work temporarily, but it eventually happens again. Incognito Mode works (ie. no Cookies), and Safari works.

My guess is that there's something with the Cookies combined with something in my account that is causing this, since not enough people are hitting it to make it a big deal for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.