Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

OGG / maui - how early can I check in bags?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

have to check out of condo at 11 -flight leaves at 7 - how early can I check in bags? want to do a little exploring on last day and have a hatchback - so keeping bags in trunk is not an option? anyone know? condo won't store bags for us

thank
Old Mar 2, 2018, 7:56 pm

Programs: Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by Scotttyd
have to check out of condo at 11 -flight leaves at 7 - how early can I check in bags? want to do a little exploring on last day and have a hatchback - so keeping bags in trunk is not an option? anyone know? condo won't store bags for us

thank
American at OGG will allow you to check in bags any time on your day of departure, but only when the check in counter is open. I have done this several times when I have had a late flight.the counter will be open whenever a flight is scheduled to depart.

if you want to increase your confidence you can check with the American check in counter when you arrival. He is a short walk from the baggage claim area. As I recall they have the hours posted. Or you can check their flight schedule.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 8:35 pm

Interestingly, the page on the AA site says it opens at 11.02.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.