Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Aa.com says I知 checked in, app says I am not

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2018, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTT, Amtrak Select, Hertz 5*, AA Gold, IHG Plat, National Exec

Just attempted to check in on iPhone app. Didn稚 work, repeated, stills says not checked in. Went to aa.com, says I am already checked in and I successfully printed boarding pass. I知 assuming this is just an issue with the apps right now. If I have a BP I知 checked in right? Anyone else experiencing this?

if it makes a difference, I checked in right after changing a flight from tomorrow to today due to the weather waiver on the east coast.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 9:48 am

Programs: AA EP, UA Gold-MM, UA 1K (former), GS (former),SPG LT Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond
Probably/hopefully just a wacky synchronization issue. I would try to wait a few minutes (15 maybe?) close out the app and restart it and see if you can access the BP on the app then.
nutwpinut likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: AA EXP, Delta, Amtrak, Hertz PC
I had a similar issue over the New Years holiday after I switched a flight due to weather in DFW. As long as you have a boarding pass you should be ok.
LPCJr and nutwpinut like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.