Wiki Posts
Search

Fare Code for Multi City Trip??

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2017, 5:31 am
Original Poster

Fare Code for Multi City Trip??

Hi,

I'm piecing together a 3 leg trip using the multi city option on aa.com. The website will gladly sell me the ticket, but I dont see a way to determine the fare code for each leg. Anyone know how?

thanks
Old Nov 6, 2017, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by clobber8
Hi,

I'm piecing together a 3 leg trip using the multi city option on aa.com. The website will gladly sell me the ticket, but I dont see a way to determine the fare code for each leg. Anyone know how?

thanks
If you click through like you're going to buy it, on the very last page there will be a small link at the bottom for "Detailed Fare Rules", usually right above the Purchase button.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JJeffrey
If you click through like you're going to buy it, on the very last page there will be a small link at the bottom for "Detailed Fare Rules", usually right above the Purchase button.
Ahh - wow. Thanks.

That is a PITA
Old Nov 6, 2017, 10:46 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
You should also be able to see how many EQM, EQD and RDM you will earn right before you buy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.