Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Flight Tracking

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2017, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Online Flight Tracking

I'm on AA 2392 tomorrow (Sunday), LAX-BNA at 9:30 am.
I clicked on the "Incoming Flight" link, and it shows the inbound lands today Saturday at 2:30 pm. Flight 2730.
Could it be that the plane is really gonna sit at LAX from 2:30 afternoon Saturday until Sunday morning at 9:30? Maybe some kind of scheduled maintenance?
Old Oct 7, 2017, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by cheaptom
I'm on AA 2392 tomorrow (Sunday), LAX-BNA at 9:30 am.
I clicked on the "Incoming Flight" link, and it shows the inbound lands today Saturday at 2:30 pm. Flight 2730.
Could it be that the plane is really gonna sit at LAX from 2:30 afternoon Saturday until Sunday morning at 9:30? Maybe some kind of scheduled maintenance?
You're on ship N919AN which will sit for about 20 hrs at LAX.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 5:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Yes, it is perfectly possible.

If there were something profitable to do with the aircraft, AA would. But, sometimes it is just cheaper to let the aircraft sit there and use the downtime for whatever it is that needs to be done.
Old Oct 7, 2017, 11:14 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Sometimes periodic maintenance is scheduled overnight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.