Wiki Posts
Search

Eagle coming back to Boston

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2017, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Eagle coming back to Boston

I saw that starting next month, some of the BOS-JFK frequencies are Republic dba Eagle. Does this mean AA will start doing more Eagle flights in/out BOS? It'd be nice to get BOS-YYZ back...
Old Sep 27, 2017, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat
No, it just means AA has found a better use for the A321Ts that it currently has doing this run than abusing an airframe with 30 flatbed seats on a 187 mile flight.
Old Sep 27, 2017, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Sure, but it also means some Eagle presence. Crews and whatever else comes along with it. Will they really do that for just one flight a day?
Old Sep 27, 2017, 7:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by upinsmoke
Sure, but it also means some Eagle presence. Crews and whatever else comes along with it. Will they really do that for just one flight a day?
Eagle currently operates several flights a day from BOS to a handful of destinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.