Wiki Posts
Search

70K AA Miles, What should I Do?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2017, 9:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Gold
70K AA Miles, What should I Do?

Hey, I just got to 70K AA Miles and want to use them. I would prefer to travel in Business and before choosing a destination I wanted to see if Flyertalk could give me any suggestion!

Thanks!
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:17 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by shayflyer11
Hey, I just got to 70K AA Miles and want to use them. I would prefer to travel in Business and before choosing a destination I wanted to see if Flyertalk could give me any suggestion!

Thanks!
There's often 50k one way MileSaaver First class tickets from JFK-LAX on their A321t Flagship first if you wanna do that.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by shayflyer11

Thanks!
One way, or roundtrip?

Have you looked at the two redemption charts to see what Business Class awards between various regions cost?
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Gold
I'm looking for One Way, I was exploring the AA First Class Transcon but I want to go a place more exotic or farther away
Old Sep 6, 2017, 10:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
70K will get to you the Middle East or India/Subcontinent in Qatar Business Class, arguably the best Business Class in the world. Or South Asia (Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia) on Cathay Pacific. 75K will get you to South Africa on QR. 80K Australia.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/aadvantage-p...ward-chart.jsp
SanDiego1K and aacar like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.