Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Can't view BA seat map on aa booked aa/ba trip

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2017, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Asked this on the BA forum and had no replies, so trying here...

Got the following flights coming up:
NCL-LHR-JFK-MCO
MCO-CLT-LHR-NCL
All booked on aa.com

NCL-LHR-JFK and LHR-NCL are BA flights.
When I booked, I booked our seats on the AA flights (JFK-MCO, MCO-CLT and CLT-LHR) and one of the BA flights (LHR-JFK). The two NCL flights I left as I was waiting to see how they filled up before committing to pay for the flights. Not cheap when we are a family of 4!

However, we have since had schedule changes on the JFK-MCO and MCO-CLT AA flights. Since then, I’ve not been able to see the seat map for the NCL flights on the BA website, getting the message ‘seat choice available at check in’. I’m wondering if that’s the reason, because of the AA flight changes? I spoke to BA and they can find no reason why I can’t see the map. And looking on AA everything is ticketed and looks fine.

Question is, do I need to get the flights re-ticketed by AA so I can pick our remaining BA seats. And if I do, will I lose my existing seat choices? Or do I just wait until OLCI and sort then? I’m assuming as we’ve a child (13 yr old) BA will sit us together when assigning the NCL seats?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.