Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2017 AAdvantage Kit - Received one yet?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:19 am

Qualified early December. Kit didn't arrive until Feb although they were promised early January.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 2:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Amb
I qualified in mid-December and got my package at some point in January with a 1/31/18 expiration date.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:20 pm

Programs: AAEXP, BonvoyLTT, UAS, SW A-list
If you have the AA app on your phone, you can save the card to your wallet, no need to carry more plastic.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 2:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I qualified on the last day of 2016 and received the Card several weeks later. I don't remember the exact date, but my 2016 card expired prior to receiving it. Ps. I like the look of the new cards this year (except for that pesky 1/31/18 date)
Old Mar 30, 2017, 2:35 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2.7 MM, DL GLD, UA Prem, BW Diamond, PC PLT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by GNVGator
Has anyone received their 2017 program year EP kits yet? My current card expired 2/28/17. Got a trip to Asia coming up and I hate showing up to the lounge with just Emerald on the BP. I guess I'm still paranoid from the US *A days and having to slay the LH Sen. lounge dragons in FRA...

Go Gators

P.S.: usual FT boilerplate language disclosure regarding the good faith but fruitless search for an existing thread etc

But in all seriousness, couldn't find an existing thread so started this one.
If you have the AA phone app you can present the ecard from the app. Ive been sucessfully using it fro the last year with aa and partner lounges

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.