Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

"Your flight has changed" - but it hasn't

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2016, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond

Today, I get a notification that my flight(s) have changed. I look at the reservation and nothing is different. Same flight numbers, same days, same times, same aircraft, same seats. I had noticed that there was a change back on 19Sep. Could that be the change they are referencing? Seems unlikely that I would get notification today about something I saw myself nearly two months ago.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 1:53 pm

Programs: AAdvantage (Platinum)
Sometime it happens, though a subtle change they've been making recently is the booking code (e.g., Z to U).
Old Nov 16, 2016, 1:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Why not call AA and ask. You will then be certain.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 8:57 pm

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
On two class flights they are recoding the front cabin to business, while still calling it first. I have had a couple of A segments changed to D and, although I didn't get an email, it is flagged as a schedule change on AA.com. They are making way for PE.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 10:03 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC exGold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Titanium, GE
Originally Posted by Often1
Why not call AA and ask. You will then be certain.
That risks the agent putting a note on the PNR as pax acknowledged changes limiting rebooking/alternative options as a result of the sched change if there is any...
Old Nov 17, 2016, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Thanks for the clues, fellow FTers. I looked and the booking codes have changed as you suggested. A changed to D and P changed to I. Otherwise, all is the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.