Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Cookies on Disembarkation: Really Nice Finishing Touch From MIA Based FAs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2016, 8:04 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PP

As we were deplanning a LAX/MIA 772 flight yesterday a MIA based FA was standing next to the door with a huge plate of freshly baked cookies offering them to paxs as they we departing. These were not the same cookies offered to J paxs inflight (which I declined then but took one for the road). A really nice finishing touch to end the flight that actually arrived at the gate 15 minutes early (and one in which I was upgraded out of Y).
Old Aug 21, 2016, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hmm, you think the FAs bought the cookie dough themselves? (I doubt it). So is this a new AA thing? I assume the "huge" plate of cookies was for ALL pax? Not just F/J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.