Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: 2018 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARCHIVE: 2018 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2018, 2:09 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by pmblinn
Precisely. But the layer of ground lamb was pretty substantial. I was afraid they would overcook it, turning it into sawdust.
Thanks, sounds good. My partner has ordered that, also LAX-LHR, and now I'm thinking of selecting it as well. We're also hoping the lamb isn't overcooked.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 6:14 pm

Programs: AA UA
Originally Posted by ICEROCK
LHR to DFW late August
Which one is better?
  • Sliced Beef in Korean-Style Soy Sauce Sliced Beef in Korean-Style Soy Sauce jasmine rice, spicy kimchi, carrot, roasted leek
  • Corn-Fed Chicken Supreme Corn-Fed Chicken Supreme
    mustard sauce, honey-glazed turnips, potato and pea mash
  • Seafood Bouillabaisse Seafood Bouillabaisse
    potato mash with saffron, roasted fennel, broccoli florets
  • Green Pesto Gnocchi Green Pesto Gnocchi
    sage brown butter, roasted pumpkin wedge, sautéed spinach, roasted pine nuts
I am inclined to choose Seafood Bouillabaisse because I like seafood. Any comment on Seafood Bouillabaisse?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 2:39 pm

LHR - MIA , Early September in Premium Economy. Really disappointed. They should offer 2 significant options and let the vegetarians choose of the special meals
Old Aug 7, 2018, 4:45 pm

Programs: BAEC
Hi everyone, I'm having difficulty seeing the menu on my upcoming flights (error message appears), would someone has the menus for AA39 1st sept and AA56 24th sept in Premium Economy would they mind posting them please
Old Aug 7, 2018, 5:59 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plt
I am inclined to choose Seafood Bouillabaisse because I like seafood. Any comment on Seafood Bouillabaisse?
I have the same question and am inclined to have the seafood too.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:30 am

Programs: AA Plat, National EE, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, SPG Plat

I have the same options, has anyone tried these?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:41 am

Programs: AA Platinum, MVP Gold
I apologize in advance to everyone and the moderator as I am newish to posting on this actual thread and want to make sure I am posting correctly. Upcoming flights to Lisbon from Chicago. Lunch options for LHR to ORD:
  • Sliced Beef in Korean-Style Soy Sauce Sliced Beef in Korean-Style Soy Sauce s
    jasmine rice, spicy kimchi, carrot, roasted leek
Any recommendations?

Last edited by AAFlyer88; Aug 8, 2018 at 10:42 am Reason: forgot a few words in the first sentence and my name was in the post
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:52 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by AAFlyer88
I apologize in advance to everyone and the moderator as I am newish to posting on this actual thread and want to make sure I am posting correctly. Upcoming flights to Lisbon from Chicago. Lunch options for LHR to ORD:
  • Sliced Beef in Korean-Style Soy Sauce Sliced Beef in Korean-Style Soy Sauce s
    jasmine rice, spicy kimchi, carrot, roasted leek
Any recommendations?
Not sure about what to recommend, but I asked a mod to move this over to International meals, in case it disappears and you need to find it.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 11:49 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by sgan317
LHR - MIA , Early September in Premium Economy. Really disappointed. They should offer 2 significant options and let the vegetarians choose of the special meals
So vegetarians shouldn't be allowed to have a normal meal? They should have to be treated as special every time? I will say this is one of the things that keeps us loyal to AA is there is always a "normal" veg choice available.
twa777 likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 12:46 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, MVP Gold
Thank you! Total Newbie here : )
Old Aug 8, 2018, 2:57 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA EXP, various hotel
Originally Posted by sgan317
The word "significant" is nonsense in that context, which maybe should make you question the point you're trying to make here?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA UA
Originally Posted by kar don
I have the same options, has anyone tried these?
Looks like it is a new dish. No one here seems to know.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 8:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL Diamond, AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Diamond, Avis First
I’ve had a long day so apologize in advance.....I am getting tired of the “what would you recommend” questions when MOST of these dishes never change and have been reviewed.
757FO likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 8:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Flying F on LHR-JFK in 4 weeks time. The lunch menu is as follows:

• Umami Crusted Beef Tenderloin
    confit barrel chips, mushroom ketchup
  • Citrus-Grilled Hake
    Gin Mare sauce, Seville orange segments, asparagus
  • Corn-Fed Chicken
    braised chorizo and runner beans
  • Aromatic Chickpea Stew
    sweet potato, sautéed Padrón peppers and piquillo peppers
Any experience or is this a new menu for September? Honestly, nothing on the menu sounds all that great... Probably leaning toward the chicken I guess.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 6:50 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by swingaling
Flying F on LHR-JFK in 4 weeks time. The lunch menu is as follows:

Any experience or is this a new menu for September? Honestly, nothing on the menu sounds all that great... Probably leaning toward the chicken I guess.
I've got the same menu in F LHR-LAX in a couple weeks. I was thinking of the chickpea stew, or maybe the Hindu special meal (I've heard it's sometimes very good). The sides on the chicken sound awful. I wonder if these are pre-plated or the F galley FA plates them and I could get it without the sides?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.