Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 20, 2016, 6:57 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Admirals Club Pass Giveaway
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Members who do not read and follow these rules will have their posts summarily deleted.

Please familiarize yourself with these ground rules. Posts that do not conform to these rules will be summarily removed (without notice to the poster).

• Asking for Club passes is not permitted! Donors will post here, and members are welcome to communicate via PM from there. If you don't see an open request, don't ask for one.

• In order to comply with AAdvantage T&C, passes must given freely, with no strings attached. Requests for consideration, whether in the clear or via PM, are not allowed.

• Out of respect of our generous donors, please follow their instructions and contact them with the information they request.

• Donors can ultimately make the choice of recipient (tenured/contributive member, longer flight itineraries, international vs. domestic, etc.).

• This thread is NOT for the discussion of ethics, entitlement, or nomination of charities/groups as recipients.

• If anybody offers to sell, buy, or trade passes by PM, please contact the moderators immediately, as this is a violation of AAdvantage and FlyerTalk rules. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.

Thanks everyone!

~AAdvantage forum moderators
Print Wikipost

Admirals Club Pass giveaway thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2016, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Admiral Club Pass giveaway thread

A couple of years ago American Airlines put the hammer down on trading AA items. That caused FlyerTalk to shut-down AA trading in the Coupon Connection.

I see in the AA forum that there are threads dedicated to GIFTING upgrade instruments and lounge guesting.

Lets use this thread for giving away Admiral Club passes.

Last edited by loomis; Mar 8, 2016 at 10:54 am
Old Jan 17, 2016, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Two Admiral Club passes expiring 2-8-16

This thread was my idea, so I will go first.

Free to the first FlyerTalker to PM me.

I can drop them in Monday's mail.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 7:32 am
Original Poster

Gone.

I have had a few quick responses. These passes are now accounted for.

I hope that this thread is helpful for others on FT going forward!!
Old Jan 17, 2016, 9:32 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Thanks!

I'll write a wikipost when I have better access (done). In the meantime, as a reminder this forum allows "pure" gifting (no offers for sale, barter, trade, quid pro quo, etc. - AA instruments are not allowed in The Coupon Connection to protect Flyertalk members - of instruments (including Admirals Club drink chits, expiring SWU) under the same conditions. Asking for passes is not allowed.

Posting availability and conditions, as well as when the passes have been taken up by others, is the best way to go.

/Moderator

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 20, 2016 at 7:01 am Reason: Update after wiki put in place
Old Jan 19, 2016, 9:24 pm

Location: A place where I have just enough status to want more, but can't afford it!
Programs: National EE, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, Avis PC, Hertz PC
This is a great idea! <redacted>

Question, I don't have access to the coupon connection forum and I searched the United forum but couldn't find anything. Can I do the same as Loomis but on the United forum to give away some extra United Club passes? Or do I have to wait until I'm eligible for the coupon connection?

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 20, 2016 at 6:44 am
Old Jan 19, 2016, 9:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Great idea!!

On a similar note.. Are vouchers for giving up your seat transferable? If so those could be included too! What about SWU's or stickers?
Old Jan 20, 2016, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by Boeingaaa
This is a great idea! <redacted>

Question, I don't have access to the coupon connection forum and I searched the United forum but couldn't find anything. Can I do the same as Loomis but on the United forum to give away some extra United Club passes? Or do I have to wait until I'm eligible for the coupon connection?
You had better ask the UA|MP moderators.

Originally Posted by FlyingLaw
Great idea!!

On a similar note.. Are vouchers for giving up your seat transferable? If so those could be included too! What about SWU's or stickers?
There is an existing thread for those giving away SWU; e500 "stickers", and a number of other instruments, can not be designated to anyone else.

A reminder: asking for SWU, passes, drinks chits, etc. is not allowed.

/Moderator

Last edited by JDiver; Jan 20, 2016 at 7:02 am
Old Jan 20, 2016, 8:47 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JDiver
You had better ask the UA|MP moderators.

There is an existing thread for those giving away SWU; e500 "stickers", and a number of other instruments, can not be designated to anyone else.

A reminder: asking for SWU, passes, drinks chits, etc. is not allowed.

/Moderator
If one notes: "I'm flying from AAA to BBB, in Y--F/BC is much nicer" are they asking?
Old Jan 20, 2016, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by nrr
If one notes: "I'm flying from AAA to BBB, in Y--F/BC is much nicer" are they asking?
It would be treated that way, in the appropriate thread. Here, that might be "I'm flying from AAA to BBB, and AAA has such a nice Club I'd like to visit it..." and both would get the same treatment. :flush:
Old Jan 27, 2016, 3:16 am

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
I was walking today on the street and I found an Admirals Club one-day pass on the ground. It appears valid, but I have no use for it since I have OWE. Expires April 15, 2016.

PM me if you want this with your address and I will drop it off in a mailbox at my earliest convenience. First PM to receive. I only have one.

EDIT: Pass claimed.

Last edited by alphaod; Jan 27, 2016 at 11:20 am
Old Mar 9, 2016, 8:39 am

Programs: Hostelworld.com Diamond Plated Platinum
I have 2 Admirals Day Passes that expire 4/22 ish. I am not going to be using them. PM me with your itinerary.

Must be international, because that is the best way to travel.

PM me your itinerary. Ill send them via USPS early next week.

Claimed.

Last edited by AJCU; Mar 11, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Old Mar 31, 2016, 11:44 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
I have one Admirals Club Day Pass expiring 4/15/2016. Prefer to give it someone with a long layover. PM me.

CLAIMED!

Last edited by jrjcopp; Apr 1, 2016 at 6:44 am
Old Apr 6, 2016, 11:48 am

I have 2 Admirals Club Day Passes that expire 4/15. I am not going to be using them. PM me if you can use them.

Claimed!

Last edited by Huntgas; Apr 6, 2016 at 1:38 pm Reason: Claimed
Old Apr 11, 2016, 12:25 pm

Two passes- April 15 exp.

I have 2 Admirals Club Day Passes that expire 4/15. I am not going to be using them. PM me if you can use them.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 3:26 pm

Two passes that expire June 30, 2016

Kind of last minute, but found a couple of Admirals Club passes in my junk drawer that expire at the end of the month. Love for someone to make use of them. PM me and I'll put them in the mail ASAP (Friday if someone gets back to me today).

UPDATE: 1 pass left. System won't let me send any more private messages today, so it may be tomorrow morning before I'm able to respond. Can get them in the mail tomorrow though.

BOTH CLAIMED!

Last edited by cosmoonduty; Jun 17, 2016 at 11:29 pm Reason: Updated # of passes available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.