Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

PMAA AAdvantage Member Having Problems With Crediting of US Flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2015, 12:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PP

I've been flying a lot of US flights lately as part of an AA Itinerary. Almost always I have to wait the 15 days and then request credit, which I then get within a day or two. Of course, its a bit annoying always needing to request credit for each flight flown. Also, with flights on May 2 I will have the 25KEQPs needed to satisfy an offered EXP challenge. Naturally I will not want to wait 2+ weeks to get the miles credited.

Any other PMAA AAdvantage member having the same issue?

Also, even with combining the programs the inability to OLCI/kiosk check in and upgrade/waitlist on US flights when the first flight is on AA continues (or at least for me).
Old Apr 1, 2015, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
No problem here. My US flights have been posting between 3-5 working days after flight since I started flying US in January 2014.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 5:15 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE

No problems here, US flights have been posting just as quickly as AA flights for a while now...
Old Apr 1, 2015, 6:02 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Because of the merger, some functions such as this are encountering delays- by some, not all - but they should catch up at some time soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.