Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Guide to Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2015, 9:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

● Welcome! Continuing our fun tradition: if you are so inclined, feel free to leave/hide unused drink chits in lounges with instructions in this thread.

● As of October 1, 2010, "well" (lower tier) drinks are free in Admirals Clubs. Drink coupons / chits are issued to those eligible by status and international same day travel, for premium (above "well") drinks, including bottles of water. For those choosing to not use their chits and leave them for others, this thread lists the "hidden treasure".

● Many members have requested that airport locations be included in posts proper rather than in titles, for easier viewing on mobile devices.

Kindly refrain from requesting drink chits here. Those who are generous enough to leave chits behind do not need to be prompted to do so.

● Please post a 'thank you' if you retrieve a posted drink chit. If you're a lurker, please take the time to register as a member so that you can thank the chit donor.

(Remember some hotel habitués use the in-room Bible for similar purposes.)

The older thread can be found here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-merger/1555347-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2014-a.html
Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.) [Archived]

/American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

Guide to Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2015, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Virgin Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Arsey00
Happy New Year, two chits under the fake white orchid in a blue pot on the right, just after the desks (right past the Flagship Entrance) at JFK AC gate 12.
Checked, but these are now gone :-( but thanks to whoever abandoned a few at a random seat at the one near gate 40!
Old Jan 28, 2015, 9:42 am

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
DFW D Club. Bar side of the lounge (to right as looking at airfield). 1 chit under phone on table in corner with the 3 greenish squares artwork on the wall.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 7:27 am

Programs: AA EXP
Good morning. One chit folded in seat cushion of northwestern-most chair in the SFO AC.
Old Feb 1, 2015, 8:37 am

Programs: AA EXP
Now there are 2.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 9:52 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Executive Club
Under the phone across from the entrance to the conference room directly behind the in-lounge agent desk in the D23 DFW lounge.

In the plant under the painting "Communication of the Spirit" by Anton Heyboer. Same lounge.
Old Feb 10, 2015, 4:13 am
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Hid 2 drink chits under the keyboard of the computer closer to the window in the JFK AC near the 40 gates.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 2:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Virgin Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Long Train Runnin
Hid 2 drink chits under the keyboard of the computer closer to the window in the JFK AC near the 40 gates.
Picked these up today - thanks! This game is fun!
Old Feb 13, 2015, 6:09 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, MR Ambassador, National EE
THANK YOU (!!) to whomever left the 2 chits on the desk in the LAX business center on 2/11... used one, left one... made my day that much better!
Old Feb 13, 2015, 3:34 pm
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by kon104
Picked these up today - thanks! This game is fun!
Glad you found them! Indeed it is I'm glad I could participate.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 10:34 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Majuki
D23 Admirals Club in the instruction book to the left of the printers over by the business center:

I will be putting 1 there (currently there are none) in <5 minutes.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by jchan2
It can become the DFW chit cache.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 1:25 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by jchan2
These were gone when I checked today.

Am I the only one who feels like everyone is watching me as I scour the lounges for these little tickets?
Old Feb 20, 2015, 6:23 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by gradboozer
These were gone when I checked today.

Am I the only one who feels like everyone is watching me as I scour the lounges for these little tickets?
That's why I thought placing them in the binder was a good idea. Then you're just reading the printer instructions instead of rummaging through the tree pots.
Old Feb 20, 2015, 8:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver
Can someone leave behind a business card for a free SWU giveaway? I need one :-)
Old Feb 21, 2015, 1:30 am

I realize this is an AA forum, but there is a united club pass in hong kong airport that expires 2/28/15.

Looking at gate 62 there is a phone to the left. there is a plastic placard with some information on it (to the right of the phone). If you want the united pass its behind the blue info card. qty 1.

If there is a better place to post this, please let me know! or repost it! hope someone can use it and please post if you take it!

Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.