Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Lists of Beer, Wine, Complimentary / Well Alcoholic Beverages at Admirals Clubs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lists of Beer, Wine, Complimentary / Well Alcoholic Beverages at Admirals Clubs

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2011, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 1MM; HH Gold; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by JY1024
Currently in ORD H/K club. I rarely ask for a beer in the club, but am traveling with others who are beer drinkers, so I asked what was complimentary. Surprised to find out that in addition to Miller Lite, Sapporo was also on draught and free!
Probably because JAL uses this as the business class lounge for their NRT flight.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 12:09 pm

Programs: AS 100K, AA Gold, IC Diamond AMB, HH Diamond
I am at the ORD H/K club now, and was told Sapporo is no longer free.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 12:36 pm

Programs: AAPLT, SK/G, A3/G
Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter;179517[LIST
[/LIST]04]I am at the ORD H/K club now, and was told Sapporo is no longer free.
Blame WanderLuster. She killed that Sapporo keg in ORD 10 time over during all the January TEQM MRs
Old Feb 7, 2012, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TheBeerHunter
I am at the ORD H/K club now, and was told Sapporo is no longer free.
Bummer. It was free Jan. 30, evening, as some of us celebrated the end of our TEQM MRs.

One other free beer they had was a pretty bad Labatt's Blue Light as I recall.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 7:50 am

Programs: AA PLT; SPG PLT
Jugs of McCormick seem to be pretty widespread in the ACs I frequent. I'm not sure you could actually differentiate the various clear liquors if they didn't have a label.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 7:59 am

Programs: ConciergeKey 4MM, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SFO777
The gin for one is particularly nasty and I'm almost positive that it is also marketed as paint thinner.
+1

The McCormicks muck they serve in the clubs is bad. But I'd still rank it above the Beefeater they peddle on-board. The first time they served that to me, having switched from serving Bombay Sapphire, I sent back two drinks thinking the FA had served me vodka instead of gin. It's that bad.
Old May 24, 2012, 1:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Qantas, Hawaiian
Was in Admirals Club at JFK on Tuesday and SNA today and both places said wine is now down to 1 red and 1 white (chardonnay ) per club. Anyone else finding this?
Old May 24, 2012, 1:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, AA 1MM LT GLD, SPG PLAT, National Exec Selc, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Foob
Was in Admirals Club at JFK on Tuesday and SNA today and both places said wine is now down to 1 red and 1 white (chardonnay ) per club. Anyone else finding this?
The free wine is such crap I'm not sure if there's any noticeable difference between chardonnay, PG and Sauv Blanc.
Old May 24, 2012, 5:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, 2 mm, Marriott Gold
Agreed, not worth the calories!

Originally Posted by sts603
The free wine is such crap I'm not sure if there's any noticeable difference between chardonnay, PG and Sauv Blanc.
Old May 25, 2012, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Bummer. It was free Jan. 30, evening, as some of us celebrated the end of our TEQM MRs.

One other free beer they had was a pretty bad Labatt's Blue Light as I recall.
I am new... Just so I am clear...........Is beer and wine free at ORD Admirals club??? any other alcohol??? Thx
Old May 25, 2012, 8:49 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by chewylouie
I am new... Just so I am clear...........Is beer and wine free at ORD Admirals club??? any other alcohol??? Thx
Take a look at the first post of this thread. House beer, wine, and well drinks are complimentary.
Old May 30, 2012, 6:39 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
DEN -- Complimentary beer is Coors Light only. It's a shame as there also is Sam Adams, Little Yella Pils, and Avalanche on tap.
Old May 30, 2012, 8:20 pm

Programs: AA PPro BA Bronze SPG Gold HH GLD Hyatt Exp
Noticed they slimmed down the wine list the other day. Maybe my expectations are unrealistically high, but the lackluster drinks and nonexistent snacks keep me from joining the AC.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 3:48 pm

Admirals Club LAX 2012 Well Drinks

I did a search online and could not find any updated list as to the complimentary beer,wine,well drinks served at LAX.

Can anyone fill me in as to what wine , beer and well drinks are being served? I could only find the 2010 list and was wondering if its the same.

Here are the categories:

Wine

Beer

Scotch

Burbon

Whiskey

Vodka

Tequila

Rum

Cordials

Thanks. P.S. I apologize for starting a new post but I could not find any updated list. Thanks
Old Aug 30, 2012, 3:59 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
A very quick search revealed this thread:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.