Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gold and Plat flying together, priority for sticker upgrades?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2008, 10:06 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA (Gold), Alaska MVP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, SPG Gold,
Gold and Plat flying together, priority for sticker upgrades?

Two people flying together (married couple booked on the same itinerary), one is PLT, one is Gold. Will they both get the same priority for sticker upgrades if the upgrade request is done through the PLT passenger?
Old Nov 13, 2008, 10:18 am
Suspended

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by TxTrav
Two people flying together (married couple booked on the same itinerary), one is PLT, one is Gold. Will they both get the same priority for sticker upgrades if the upgrade request is done through the PLT passenger?
Yes. Note that all the stickers will, by default come from the PLT's account. Search under "ADC code" for more information.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 11:40 am
yk

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Gandhi90s
Yes. Note that all the stickers will, by default come from the PLT's account.
In the past, I was able to ask the Gate Agent to make a change and take the stickers out from our individual accounts. Not sure if AA has cracked this down and forbid the Agents from doing it anymore.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 11:47 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by yk
In the past, I was able to ask the Gate Agent to make a change and take the stickers out from our individual accounts. Not sure if AA has cracked this down and forbid the Agents from doing it anymore.
Likely not (but I haven't them in a while, so I can't be sure). It helps to know the magic words about the "ADC code." If you use the right language it can speed the process, and then it will result in stickers coming from each account.

Cheers.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 11:50 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by yk
You were successful in having the default changed, which the "ADC code" stuff will explain further as not all agents know how to do this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.