Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mobile Device/PDA Boarding Passes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2008, 1:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, MR Plat, SPG Plat, PC Plat
Originally Posted by Tummy
You don't. The PDA/Phone goes through the machine as normal. The TSA will either not ask to see your BP again, or will give you something to show the 2nd BP checker that you have been verified.
I would assume the latter? This certainly completes the loop on the mobile website, reservation, seat selection, check in... all the way to BP on mobile now. I will try the full cycle when checking in for my first flight next week. Totally paperless? Should be interesting.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 1:30 pm

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTTi | IHG PLT| Avis PC | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
Interesting...this will make things quite convenient for me if rolled out in all airports. Wonder how long that will take...

In any case, it's about time!

cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.