Search

Details not posting on aa.com

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2008, 6:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Details not posting on aa.com

Went to check that mileage for a 11/5 trip was credited. The total miles look right, the last activity shows as of 11/5 but the line detail is not showing (individual flights). Even went back to the prior month but still no details.

Anyone having this problem with aa.com.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 7:02 am

Yes, I flew on Nov 1 & 2, and the total miles, points, and segments are correct, but there are no details for the Nov 1/2 trip. I'm not really worried about it though.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 7:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT (2.9+ MM), HH GLD, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLT
Same thing for me. My current totals are correct but when I look for Oct. activity (included in the Nov. summary) there is nothing there - despite the fact that I earned about 45K miles in Oct.

Sept activity is listed correctly.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 7:10 am

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
Isn't anyone going to mention the note that says activity for the last two weeks may not be showing? It's in green letters on the screen.

+ Flights, awards and other eligible transactions processed within the last two weeks may not be reflected.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 7:30 am

Programs: AA 2 MM Plt, *wood Plt
They must be having monthly summary update problems.
Activity from the last week of October was displayed last week on "view summary for current."
That same activity is gone now. Not on Current, and not on the blank November summary.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA PLT MM
Originally Posted by Thumper
Isn't anyone going to mention the note that says activity for the last two weeks may not be showing? It's in green letters on the screen.

+ Flights, awards and other eligible transactions processed within the last two weeks may not be reflected.
Naw, this is something different. Obviously a glitch as the RDM/EQM/EQP are all showing in the summary at the top (under Summary Date), but all flight details on the bottom (under View My Miles) have vanished for Oct and Nov.

<edited to add>: hmmmm ... all flight, rental car, and hotel details are gone. but CC purchases are showing. curiouser and curiouser.

Last edited by plasticman; Nov 10, 2008 at 3:04 pm
Old Nov 10, 2008, 8:19 pm

Actually, at this moment, around 7PM in California, everything is showing zeros.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 10:12 pm

All better!

Even got 2 threads outta this.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Thumper
All better!

Even got 2 threads outta this.
Surprised it was only two. This happens from time to time on AA.com. Normally, every member who sees it feels compelled to start their own thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.