Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Longest MR(s) done to get EXP

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2008, 10:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, CX MPC GLD, MR PLT, SPG PLT, National Exec.
Originally Posted by Hagbard Viking
What's the purpose of including the class of service bonus but not the elite bonus? The class of service bonus is not elite qualifying miles.
Sorry points not miles. I am qualifying with points not miles.

Last edited by aa767flyer; Nov 1, 2008 at 10:29 pm
Old Nov 1, 2008, 10:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by stu52
How many miles would you consider to be too many? 30,000 miles?
There was a thread on the United forum similar to this and I was surprised by those whose flying was majority MRs! Like 90% MRs
Old Nov 2, 2008, 4:09 pm

Programs: HH Gold, AA EXP, UA 1p
Originally Posted by ethang801
did you have to get a visa for the turnaround?
There was some discussion about that between myself and the visa folks (we were all in agreement that I need A visa, just not clear whether a tourist or transit visa), so I just got a tourist visa before I came, figured better safe then sorry. That just invited some questions from the customs folks about why I was leaving three hours after arrival.
Old Nov 2, 2008, 4:31 pm

Programs: SPG PLAT, AA PLAT, UA 1P
MR to Moscow

4 day trip over the Christmas break will put me over the 100k mark. EXP for the first time!
Old Nov 2, 2008, 4:37 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
All of my travel is on my own dime.. I earned EXP two years in a row (and hit 1MM/2MM) just doing MRs. I had QF Platinum status for several years after that so haven't needed to earn EXP since, but may go for it again next year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.