Wiki Posts
Search

SFO-JFK AA 16 (F Class 763) Menu

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2008, 8:37 am
Suspended
Original Poster

SFO-JFK AA 16 (F Class 763) Menu

Will this flight be offering lunch or snack?
Also what is the current offering. I was hoping there will be a hot option. Otherwise, are there any good restaurants I can visit before the flight at the terminal for something edible.
Old Aug 17, 2008, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT (2.9+ MM), HH GLD, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by IHEARTNY1
Will this flight be offering lunch or snack?
Also what is the current offering. I was hoping there will be a hot option. Otherwise, are there any good restaurants I can visit before the flight at the terminal for something edible.
As clearly stated on AA.com, the premium cabin on AA16 receives a full lunch. It will be a complete meal - including appetizer, entree (usually a protein or pasta) and dessert.
Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:01 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I always find it helpful when such a question includes flight times - looking up AA16 is often not on my agenda.

Some of the information you seek is here, a link provided in the Unofficial Users' Guide sticky.

As for SFO, the AA and UA terminal areas are connected airside, so you can chose from several restaurants. An interactive map can be brought up here; you will depart terminal E (Gates 60 - 67,) and the entire E-F area is at your disposal airside.
Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:26 am

Programs: AA EXP, CX MPC GLD, MR PLT, SPG PLT, National Exec.
You know what would be helpful on this forum is a Guide to American Airlines First and Business Class meals were one could list their menus. I know the United forum has both and I find them very helpful.
Old Aug 17, 2008, 10:50 am

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
Originally Posted by aa767flyer
You know what would be helpful on this forum is a Guide to American Airlines First and Business Class meals were one could list their menus. I know the United forum has both and I find them very helpful.
This is a great idea - would love to see this set up as a "Sticky Thread" where people could scan the menus in.
Old Aug 17, 2008, 11:16 am

Programs: AA - EXP 1.5 Million Miles, SPG Gold, hertz 5 star
to be honest, considering the cash crisis AA is in, I would not freak out if they removed the menus from the plane. While I certainly enjoy having them, it seems like that would be a fine way to cut costs at least on domestics.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.