Community
Wiki Posts
Search

for a good laugh read the BA forum

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2008, 2:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
At least I can remember what I did yesterday. Now, be off with you - back to Jurassic Park where you came from. This is the AA Forum and they do not allow ladies to be insulted or topics to be off'ed, (or grammar to be flouted!)
Okay back to the BAEC board for me m'Lady......don't hang about here for too long though PUCCI or you may start to spell some words with a z instead of a s.

Mmmm, Jurassic Park, that's a good name for the BAEC board - full of old relics and Champagne drinking dinosaurs.
Old May 20, 2008, 7:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AAirpass, & CK 2MM, MR Plat Premier, DL Plat, US Plat, UA RECOVERING GS
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413 es61i)

Originally Posted by JNB280
Originally Posted by swag
Do a search, you lazy newbie.

Sarcasm never translates on forums....
If that was the case our post volume would go down by at least 75%
Old May 20, 2008, 11:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush Elite, AA Plat, BA Blue, and a host of others.
At least I can remember what I did yesterday. Now, be off with you - back to Jurassic Park where you came from. This is the AA Forum and they do not allow ladies to be insulted or topics to be off'ed, (or grammar to be flouted!)
I have become an instant PUCCI GALORE fan! Darling I'd love to party with you sometime at some fabulous Soho club. Or Vauxhall, I hear it's jumping these days.
Old May 21, 2008, 1:06 pm

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite
Well my Love you are truly welcome anytime - as are all others. I come over here from time to time as I fly American quite a lot for my own business to and from HNL so I like to keep abreast of what is happening over here.

To be serious for a moment. Both airlines are quite different and the way the Executive Club awards miles and points is far from the taste here. I'm afraid that I believe in the Viva la Difference. Sometimes I am sorry to say that people forget - or seem to forget that the words Airline and Airways and concentrate of the first part and it can get rather unpleasant. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses and we know them - we do not always need these pointed out to us.

My dream - and it only a dream as I fear that it will never be allowed to happen is that AA and BA work far closer together with code sharing and that these talks with Continental come to fruition as that would be the ultimate winning team.

I have rarely had a bad AA flight - maybe I am too easily pleased. I have had one rude AA FA (and he made up for loads of othes) on a SJU-MIA flight years ago. That's how long that was. I wish that BA had that enviable a record. Moreover and this is important - I judge airlines and indeed all sorts of service providers not just by when things go well but when things go wrong and the steps that are taken to put things right. In that respect, American come very high up my list.

So - uproar, chaos, and confusion - my work here is done - back to the BA Forum I go as it is midnight (somewhere), my Golf had turned into a pumpkin , and I am sure one of the Moderators will do for Prince Charming.

Pucci Galore, Thank you for sharing your experience. Sometimes its easy to think that the grass is greener on the other side of the pond.
Old May 21, 2008, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA PLT, B6 Mosaic, Marriott Platinum, FPC/Accor Platinum, HHonors Diamond
For the last year I find myself skimming the RSS for the AA forum and reading the BA forum for sheer entertainment. And PUCCI: You're priceless!
Old May 21, 2008, 3:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by dfotn
I have become an instant PUCCI GALORE fan! Darling I'd love to party with you sometime at some fabulous Soho club. Or Vauxhall, I hear it's jumping these days.
You're more likely to find PUCCI here these days, believe me, her days clubbing finished years ago.
Old May 21, 2008, 9:51 pm

Programs: DL, AA
Originally Posted by HIDDY
You're more likely to find PUCCI here these days, believe me, her days clubbing finished years ago.
That explains why you moved to Argentina! You wanted to brush up on your tango to stand a chance of stealing PUCCI from her legion of admirers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.