1806 las ord redeye dropped from september 08 on

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2008, 9:20 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
1806 las ord redeye dropped from september 08 on

I was checking some of my furture reservations and noted major changes: the 1806 red eye from las to ord has been dropped starting in sept. 08.
The las dfw only appears on rare occasion; this leaves las mia as the only aa redeye out of las.
I asked the exp angel whether this flight might have been replaced with a non-stop redeye from las to jfk, to compete with delta and jet blue--no was the answer.
Every 1806 monday morning (12:35 am) i've been on has been a full flight--maybe the other days have had much less than a full cabin for aa to drop it.
Old May 14, 2008, 8:47 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
The LAS-DFW red eye comes and goes on a regular basis.

The JFK flight really exists for connecting TATL traffic. A red-eye won't help that cause.
Old May 14, 2008, 8:55 am

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
I've flown this many times, and my flights were almost always full too.
I'm sad to see this go.
Old May 14, 2008, 10:05 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA GS, AMEX PLAT, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
the LAS-DFW flight seems to be seasonal. I've done the LAS-DFW flight in July, but then in January it wasnt there. My best bet was LAS-ORD...or LAS-LAX-XXX.
Old May 14, 2008, 10:28 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I was rebooked las-mia-lga using las-mia redeye. I specifically asked about las-dfw and the exp angel said there weren't any on the rebooked dates. I went to aa and it seems they did replace las-ord with las-dfw redeye. (I really don't care how i get to lga, but i want to be there in am of the day of arrival...but the agent should have given me correct info.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.