Community
Wiki Posts
Search

galway, ireland on AA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2008, 2:02 pm

Programs: BA: GOLD, MARRIOTT: TITANIUM, IHG: PLAT, HILTON: GOLD
If the flight is on time you will def make the train at 12.40. You can take a taxi which is expensive or take the airbus to the central bus station, then take the LUAS from across the road to Hueston Station. Bus should take around 45 minutes, Luas 15 minutes both leave pretty regular (make sure you get the 747 airbus, not the aircoach).

Advance reservations are not required for the train, very few people in Ireland reserve in advance, same with the bus.

Another option is to book the Aer Arann flight, check your bags on arrival and take the bus into Dublin for the day (Aircoach is best for this). If I remember correctly Dublin Airport has a left baggage area in the building on the way to the car park.

The airport Day's Inn is situated in a very bad area. It's a very new hotel and by all accounts is nice inside, if you are planning on just arriving, staying the night and heading to the airport it's fine, if you are planning to go out walking DO NOT, find another hotel.

Enjoy Ireland.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.