Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

Too Late to Book MileSaver Award to a Beach between Christmas and New Years?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2007, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Can't find anything in the carribbean or Mexico between Dec. 26 and Jan. 1. Anybody have any ideas of somewhere slightly tropical that just might not be sold out of cheap awards from DFW?
Old Nov 29, 2007, 5:26 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
I can't imagine where that might be, myself. High, high season, ditto demand. But check early in the morning, as there may have been cancellations or inventory reallocations (IMO, less probable during times of exceptionally high demand.) I think even Anytime Awards may be worth it if someone really wants to go, and I'd nail them down sooner, rather than later.
Old Nov 29, 2007, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by vulches
Can't find anything in the carribbean or Mexico between Dec. 26 and Jan. 1. Anybody have any ideas of somewhere slightly tropical that just might not be sold out of cheap awards from DFW?

Did you check partners like AS or MX?
You gotta call to do that.

Do you want just Y milesaaver or will business or first be Ok?

Last edited by mvoight; Nov 29, 2007 at 6:00 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.