Wiki Posts
Search

5% discount on AA flights in Alamo email today

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2007, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, season pass holder to all the places the kids want to go
5% discount on AA flights in Alamo email today

If you get emails from Alamo.com alerting you to their fare sales and the like, you may wish to check out any emails you get from them today.

I got one today containing a 12 digit code for 5% off of airfare on American (I believe the one I got is exclusive for my use).

The text with the code says: "Save 5% off any available American Airlines fare for up to six passengers traveling between October 19, 2007 and December 15, 2007. Hurry, you must book by November 16, 2007 to receive this exclusive discount."

The subject of the email from Alamo is: "Alamo.com Member Hot Deals **Extra**"

Here's hoping you got one too!
Old Oct 20, 2007, 12:22 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
I actually got this yesterday, but went on a mileage run today. Glad you beat me to the punch
Old Oct 20, 2007, 7:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, National Exec
Big Thanks

Thanks for the tip! I had this lurking in my junk mail and didn't even know it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.