Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is 20k best AA Bus CC offer?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2007, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Is 20k best AA Bus CC offer?

I have looked and I can only find an offer for a Citi business card with a 20k bonus promotion after first 250 spend with first year free. It is a mastercard. I remember seeing a 25k bonus offer somewhere but I can't find it. I did a search for AAdvantage Business Best Offer and got nothing. Does anyone else know where the best deal is?
Old May 18, 2007, 9:47 pm

Business Credit Cards

Just remember that when you get these "business" credit cards that the consumer protection laws regarding fradulent use, regarding disputing charges, etc., only apply to CONSUMER credit transactions. These protections do not apply when you are using a "business" credit card.
Old May 19, 2007, 4:36 pm

just hoping to get these cards for the "bonuses" and possibly use them when actually purchasing tickets (vs using ff miles). Think your choices are only the b-cc cards (Visa or MC) otherwise it's the $750 min purchase.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.