Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to book 2008 AAdvantage Miles Saver awards?!?!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2007, 9:37 am

This discussion is interesting because whether the topic is about AA Reservations, computers, cars, etc. there will always be people who are very knowledgeable about each topic. You can tell without doing too much work to know what user is into the AA system and their policies, etc.

Having said that, I think that any user (myself included) would take information that we are told from a supposed reputable source (e.g. AA help desk, etc.) and take as it was correct. If that user was to only take the info. and didn't post it here for clarification then that's one thing. There's nothing wrong IMO to put up a question stating what you were told and asking if this is true and asking for opinions. That's what we are all here for.

Everyone has their specialties. I am not going to berate someone when they need help if I know I can help them. But at the same time, do some homework and take a second or two to search.

Just like there are people of all personalities in the world---it is the same at FT. Don't expect anything different.
Old Feb 8, 2007, 9:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

[moderator hat on]

Please keep in mind the admonition to focus on the topic at hand and avoid posts which are deliberately provocative.

The intent of FlyerTalk is members helping each other. Intent to disrupt a thread or a forum through off-topic discussion is a violation of the Terms of Service.

[moderator hat off]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.