Search

Aadvantage Eshopping Holiday Bonuses

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat
Aadvantage Eshopping Holiday Bonuses

http://www.aadvantageeshopping.com/h...leage_specials

Glad to see this promotion back. I will be earning some miles!
Old Nov 13, 2006, 12:47 pm

Looks like they added a few merchants too - GiftCertificates.com, Restoration Hardware and others.
Old Nov 13, 2006, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA LTGLD, DL PLT, SPG Gold, HH Gold
looks like i need to buy a few aa giftcards on gc.com. not as nice as the 25k bonus earlier this year, but still not bad
Old Nov 13, 2006, 10:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier
8 miles per dollar at drugstore.com

Shop for the holidays online at the AAdvantage eShoppingSM mall!
Through 12/31/06, earn double AAdvantageŽ miles with drugstore.com when you use a MasterCard card. That's 8 miles per qualifying dollar spent!
Nothing to scoff at...
Old Nov 14, 2006, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by dukieee
looks like i need to buy a few aa giftcards on gc.com. not as nice as the 25k bonus earlier this year, but still not bad
Too bad they can't just make them electronic or scrap the S&H charge.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 6:50 am

Programs: AA LTGLD, DL PLT, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by mvoight
the trick is to buy a supercertificate (email, $0.95) and then redeem it for aa gc. S&H is then free, including fedex if over $300. So in essence, you pay 95 cents extra.

As for drugstore.com: i got an email that they have a store-wide 20% off sale tomorrow (wed, 15th). so you might want to hold your big purchases of course, that means giving up 20% of the miles too .(
Old Nov 14, 2006, 6:57 am

Programs: AA, UA, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by dukieee

agreed. this is great, makes a bit more sense to do all of the holiday shopping online now!!!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat
The drugstore.com one is very good. I also intend to be doing a good bit of shopping on etoys for The Squeaker, my favorite nephew.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 4:11 pm

anyone figure out how to use drugstore 20% off with this offer?
Old Nov 15, 2006, 4:15 pm

I don't see 20% off today (the 15th) at drugstore.com. Did you mean they sent you a coupon code?
Old Nov 15, 2006, 4:22 pm

i got this link from the web http://www.drugstore.com/user/promo....day_20_mail1_h. I dont know how to translate it into a code that I can use with aa holiday shopping promotion.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 4:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
I made a haul of AA miles off Drugstore.com last year. Will do so again. The AA miles post in 8 to 12 weeks for the base miles and a bit longer for the double miles. At least in my experience.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 4:46 pm

I have questions about JCPenny, in case anyone has experience with their website.

They have a "Sephora inside JCPenny" department. You click on it at the JCPenny website and it lets you order Sephora stuff.

1) Sephora is not part of the bonus, but they offer 3 miles per $1.
2) JCPenny offers 2 miles per $1, but with the bonus it's 4 miles.
3) If I click through AAdvantageShopping to get to JCPenny and then order the Sephora stuff, will it count as a JCPenny purchase or Sephora purchase?
4) I normally don't pay sales tax at Sephora since they have no store in my state. Will I now pay tax because there's a physical JCPenny store here?

It's only 1 mile extra, but ordering this way helps me reach the $500 threshold.

I'm guessing this is a no-go.

Thanks

Edited to add response from AAdvantageShopping:

Unfortunately if you go to Sephora from the JCPenney site you will not get credit for your purchase, not even as a JCPenney purchase. The only way you can earn credit for Sephora products is to click thru AAdvantage eShopping to the Sephora site.

Last edited by rrgg; Nov 21, 2006 at 1:35 pm
Old Nov 21, 2006, 9:33 am

Programs: AA-plt
How long has this been going on or when did it start, I got double miles for a Bose purchase early October. Nice surprise!!..
10/05/06 ESHOPPING - BOSE 598 0 598
10/05/06 ESHOPPING - BOSE 598 0 598
Old Nov 27, 2006, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by mvoight
Your wish is granted. Free shipping today.

http://www.giftcertificates.com/info...21737620593232

*Purchase through our Consumer or Small Business site during the offer period, and we will waive standard shipping fees for merchant gift cards and standard handling fees for SuperCertificateŽ gifts. This offer excludes upgraded shipping, purchases of American Express Gift Cheques, prior purchases made offline or through our corporate site. Orders over $300 will be shipped via FedEx 2-day delivery for insurance purposes and are not eligible for free shipping. This offer may not be combined with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash. Not valid on corporate orders. Offer expires 11/27/06 at 11:59 pm CST.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.